Who we are
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your persona data, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.rencel.co.uk
- Telephone: +44 203 753 4688 (UK), +91 22 4090 7116 (INDIA)
- UK Office : Level 30, The Leadenhall Building 122, Leadenhall Street, City of London, EC3V 4AB, UNITED KINGDOM
- India Office : Level 8, Vibgyor Towers, G Block, C62 Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai - 400 098 – INDIA
- Bulgaria Office : 1756, Sophia, JK Darvenitsa, Street Yana 4, Bulgaria
Rencel committed to managing and protecting the privacy of your personal information in line with all current applicable data privacy laws.
This privacy notice outlines what data we collect, why we collect it and how we manage it while we are holding it. It also highlights your rights with regard to the data. Our privacy notice may change from time to time, so please check it at regular intervals.
This notice was last updated on 24/05/2018.
Personal data we may collect about you
Rencel collect information from you when you visit our website, register your details, make an enquiry, place an order, sign up to our newsletter or otherwise submit your personal data to us. We may also collect your credit card details, which we do not retain, to complete an order.
Rencel may collect personal data about you such as: your name, business name, business or personal address, email address, telephone numbers.
Why we need it
Rencel may use your personal information to fulfil our contract and provide the goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing, order fulfilment and managing the contract.
If you make an enquiry, your personal data will be used to provide the information you requested, as part of our legitimate business interest.
If we have done business, or discussed doing business before, we may also use your personal information to send you information about our products, services and special offers, as part of our legitimate interest.
You may also have signed up to receive our newsletter, in which case you have consented to us using your information to send you the newsletter.
Rencel will not use your information for any other purpose than those stated above. We will retain it until you ask us to delete it. At any point, you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete. Please contact us using the above details or update them on the website if you are registered.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted. Please contact us using the details provided above. We may not be able to fulfil our contractual obligations without your contact details.
- You have the right of access to your data. Contact us and we will let you know what personal data we hold.
- You can ask us to restrict the use of your information, by using the contact details above.
Rencel place great importance on the security and privacy of your personal information. We have security measures in place to provide protection against the loss, theft, misuse, alteration and destruction of personal information under our control. For example:
- access to your account is controlled by your unique password and username;
- we store your personal data on secure servers, with firewall, anti-virus and anti-malware protection;
- all payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Please bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data. We recommend that you close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
All the personal data we collect is managed by our staff in UK & INDIA. The information is hosted on servers within the EU based servers.